The holidays are a hectic time. If you’re having trouble keeping up with the comings and goings at your building each day, you aren’t alone.
Special holiday hours? Closures for an employee party? Client gifts sitting out? Staff using up that last minute PTO? Vendors visiting with goodies? All of these scenarios create special needs for increased, flexible security – and an Access Control system from IPS can help!
Whether you opt for a traditional on-premise system or decide to move into the cloud, you can expect the following when working with IPS:
- Trusted and proven products installed and serviced by licensed, factory-trained technicians
- Bluetooth and biometric enabled readers available
- Mobile solutions allow you to accommodate any last-minute schedule changes with just a few taps on your phone.
- Optional integration with your camera system
- Easy-to use graphical interfaces
Access Control systems we work with most frequently at IPS include LenelS2, DMP (Digital Monitoring Products), Bosch, Software House, and Alvarado.
Using the LenelS2 product line, we offer an as-a-service plan in addition to traditional, on-premise setups. Whether you have one door or a campus-style facility with multiple buildings, with the subscription-based IPS All Access plan, you can count on:
- A lower upfront investment (less equipment needed on site)
- No local servers and software maintenance
- Increased cybersecurity
- Mobile solutions allowing you to manage multiple locations at once
- Automatically updated software, giving you a continually modernized system
- Flexibility in service options: customizable phone support, on-site support, and warranty plans
Ready to learn more about an Access Control system from IPS? Contact us today for a consultation.