IPS is proud to announce our partnerships with ADRF and RSI (Radio Solutions, Inc.) to bring critical antenna and repeater technology to our customers, offering a turn-key solution to your in-building Emergency Responder Communications Enhancement System (ERCES) needs. These systems advance the delivery of RF communications, aiding first responders in saving lives during an emergency situation.
Features and Benefits
- Class A or Class B Digital Bi-Directional Amplifier (BDA) with universal ERCES power supply
- The Class B BDA was the first to be UL 2524 listed
- All-inclusive, high gain, high power (up to 10W), channel-selective BDAs are fully customizable to meet various frequency band ranges
- Provides reliable two-way radio coverage inside buildings, tunnels, and other challenging structures
- Distributed Antenna System (DAS) components, including plenum rated low-loss coaxial cables, connectors, couplers, and antennas
RELIABLE, in-building communication for emergency responders is required by building and fire codes. The product quality and system design accuracy from RSI or ADRF paired with the installation and service support of IPS come together to ensure that this requirement is met.
If you are ready to learn more about an Emergency Responder Communication Enhancement System from IPS, fill out the interest form on this page and we’ll be in touch to get started!