IPS was born out of an electrical contractor’s need for top-notch solutions from a fire safety company. Over the past 20+ years, we’ve dedicated ourselves to bringing our customers peace of mind by combining quality products and superior customer service. Let us install a fire alarm system that will alert you and the authorities to an emergency, keeping your people and property as safe as possible during a fire event.
Our main fire alarm line at IPS is the EST platform from Edwards Fire Safety. We also design systems from Bosch, DMP (Digital Monitoring Products), and Potter. Our service department has the expertise to work on nearly any type of fire system.
Quality-Focused Professional Team
- Addressable and conventional control panels
- Combination panels of fire alarm, intrusion detection and access control
- Emergency voice and voice evacuation
- Two-way emergency communication system (such as a firefighter’s telephone)
- Mass Notification Systems (MNS)
- Smoke detection and early warning smoke detection
- Carbon monoxide detection
- Flame detection
- Manual stations
- Elevator recall control and supervisory systems
- Sprinkler water flow and supervisory systems
- Sprinkler pre-action control systems
System Growth and Survivability
It is important to us that you have the right protection for your setting. All of the fire alarm systems we design and engineer have the capacity to be modified in the future. Whether you want to expand from a smaller system to a larger one or want to add more notification settings, a fire alarm system from IPS can do so. Also, our systems can survive the toughest of events! If a fire is to happen in your home, and damages part of the system, it can still work. The system will still function and can help you evacuate to safety.
Being prepared if a fire were ever to happen is the first step to protecting where you live, where you work and where you play. Opting for a fire alarm system engineered and designed by Integrated Protection Services means you’ll receive a system that not only function correctly and dependably, but is also easy to maintain and has components that are easy to replace. Contact us today for more information about getting our fire alarm systems set up where you live, work or play.